Here at Folsom Lake Kia, we firmly believe in the importance of keeping up regularly with Kia maintenance tasks. We know everyone can’t be an expert on Kia service, which is why our team is here to help you prepare for the fall season and its colder weather.
The Importance of Kia Maintenance
Keeping up with Kia service is the smart thing to do because it saves you money in the long run. Regularly servicing your car prevents the need for costly repairs later, extends the lifetime of your vehicle, and ensures the highest levels of safety and function possible for your Kia car.
Many tasks are easy, cheap, and can be competed quickly. If you stick to a regular maintenance schedule, your vehicle with thank you with years of top-notch function and reliability.
Kia Service Checklist for Fall
Different seasons have different effects on Kia cars. The autumn season marks the return of colder weather, which can adversely affect your vehicle. Here are the tasks you should focus on as the summer season fades away and the fall weather starts creeping in:
- Parts lubrication prevents sticky doors and windows, and prevents parts from degrading
- Tire rotation and replacement significantly increases safety levels and enhances both traction and handling ability.
- Wiper blade check and replacement prevents unsafe effects that can come from increased precipitation
- Brakes check and replacement ensures safe-driving capacity on colder-weather roads
- Battery cleaning helps you avoid electrical issues in cold weather
- Engine oil and fluid check enhances engine function and prevents corrosion of components
Bring Your Kia Vehicle to Folsom Lake Kia Service Center
Give your Kia the love and care it needs this fall. Check our Kia service specials and then bring your car in for express service. Our team will streamline your experience while completing maintenance tasks efficiently, excellently, and for a fair price.