An unreliable car is barely better than not having a car at all. We know you don’t want to be in a rush to get somewhere and have difficulty starting your car, or worse, get stranded somewhere on the side of the road.
A good way to keep your car running smoothly is by making sure your vehicle receives regular maintenance at Folsom Lake Kia. You can help by regularly checking the fluids under your Kia car’s hood.
There are a few warning signs to look for to know if you have low fluid levels:
- If you hear a clunking or knocking noise under your hood, your engine oil is probably low.
- If you have trouble shifting or a delay when changing gears, your transmission fluid is probably low.
- If you hear a wheezing sound when trying to turn, your power steering fluid is probably low.
- If you hear a squealing noise when trying to brake, your brake fluid is probably low.
- A light on your dash that resembles water squirting indicates your windshield wiper fluid is low.
- A light on your dash resembling a thermometer with wavy lines indicates your coolant is low.
Need help? You can conveniently schedule a Kia service appointment online. Plus, our professional team can help make sure you aren’t having any leaks that are causing you to have to frequently fill these liquids. We oftentimes have service specials to utilize on your visit.
Need car maintenance near Sacramento? Visit our Kia dealership at 12751 Folsom Boulevard in Folsom, CA or call our service department at 888-272-3105. After all, we’d much rather see you preemptively in our dealership than stranded on the side of the road.