Kia ended 2015 with a bang! They had seven consecutive months of sales records and it continued into December by selling 54,241 units. This is a 19 percent increase from December 2014. Keep reading for more information.
Kia celebrated their all-time best annual sales in 2015 selling 625,818 units, which is an increase of 7.9 percent over 2014. The brand had so many memorable moments in 2015. Here’s a list of those memories:
- The Kia Optima reached a record producing 159,414 units
- The Kia Soul increased its sale for the sixth year in a row
- The Kia Forte family – which includes the Kia Forte, Kia Forte5 and Kia Forte Koup celebrated the best ever sales
- The Kia K900 sales nearly doubling
- The Kia Sedona sales increasing more than 150 percent
- Kia Sportage and Kia Sorento increased their year-over-year sales by 16.9 percent
- And last but not least selling the six millionth Kia vehicle in the U.S. since 1994
“Even without the benefit of a truck in our lineup, Kia began 2015 as one of Yahoo!’s ‘hottest brands’ and it only got better from there as we outperformed the record-setting industry and posted big gains in several passenger car and CUV segments,” said Michael Sprague, chief operating officer and EVP, KMA. “The new Kia is a recognized leader in design, quality, advanced technology and value, and with three all-new products scheduled to launch in 2016, we will continue challenging everything people think they know about this brand and our world-class products.”
Folsom Lake Kia wants you to make memorable moments with us in 2016. Swing by our Sacramento area lot and check out the available new or pre-owned Kia vehicles. We look forward to seeing you.